Thursday, November 19, 2009

Photography

I always thought that I love to take photos, and I want to capture every great moment came across my eyes.

But only when I had my D80 went down in Cambodia last week, I realised that, I do love to take photos, I do love to capture every great moment. Yet, I still enjoyed every scene that touched my heart, and amazed, stunned by the brilliant art piece of the ancient, throughout the entire journey, the memory is still the best camera I ever had.

At the moment boarding onto the plan, I understood that, the real force that has been pushing me so far, is the expression of myself through photography.

I am never a man with sweet tongue, and a talent of languages. With photography, I am able to express things I see, experience, and feel...And now losing my second expression of myself, I am feeling life is difficult...

May this be over soon.

I have found myself a new direction in photography.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Understand your point perfectly - the need to capture every beautiful landscape and moment. Hey I'm going to North Thailand & Laos and am all excited to capture the colors of culture there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure you will!

    Photography could only bring out very little fraction of the personal experience during the travel in terms of perspective, colours, air movement, sounds, weather, and every little thing that makes a difference. Thus observe, speak to people, try out for me is the most important in the travel. Don't be too occupied with camera, feel free and capture only when you wanting to do so.

    Have a safe trip, and new experience in life. :)

    ReplyDelete